Prepare for a good birth...
Women often say to me 'I wish I'd known this information before I gave birth'.
A good birth is not just about luck. You need information, skills and resources that stack the deck in your favour.
Want less pain (naturally)? Fewer unnecessary interventions? Increased confidence? And excellent support?
Make skilful choices and learn essential skills so you can say
'I coped well', 'It was better than expected' or even, 'It was a fantastic birth'.
GET ACCESS TO ALL 25 PDF GUIDES FOR JUST $10
"20 years of working with couples has taught me
standard prenatal education won't always leave
you well-prepared. Many people finish classes
with plenty of info about drugs, interventions, and ideas
for birth, but they still feel anxious."
- Learn skills to reduce anxiety and increase calmness in both birth and parenting, including mindfulness and tapping (EFT)
- Know the crucial choices that support positive birth outcomes
- Learn about new birth skills and most comfortable positions that help you manage labor better
- Discover how to evaluate interventions so you can avoid the ones you don't want
- Gain tools to make peace with common birth fears including: hospital, being unsupported,
something being wrong with baby, not being able to have a natural birth, pain, and medical intervention.
- Plan for a gentle c-section, if that is your preference
- Get tips on posture, bodywork, exercise, nutrition, perineal massage, and pelvic floor exercises
- Start to heal past experiences that can impact your birth
- Learn about birth breathing, affirmations, visualisation, physical relaxation and more...
INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL 25 PDF GUIDES FOR JUST $10